Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is it just me, or is it getting spooky in here?

I feel like I've been gone so long!
-
We decorated for Halloween,
(I'm loving all of the stuff I got on sale, AFTER Halloween last year!)


 I was also able to finish two spooky projects!

1. A Pumpkin Door Wreath
made from paper clips and a wire hanger.
(I kind of sound like Macgyver or something.)

and  2. An adorable Paper Bag Pumpkin.
(That was actually pumpkin-napped but then thankfully returned...)

I will be posting both of those this week .


Here are some of our inside decorations.

Isn't the blood dripping down our pictures scary?  I love it.
Kitchen towels.
I adore these shrunken heads!
It reminds me of the shrunken head guy from Beetlejuice. Such a great movie!
FYI- Those stickers rip apart easy....
Gotta have my Peanuts!!
The Great Pumpkin is my favorite Halloween movie.
Here is Moe from the three stooges my son, helping me with decorations. lol
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Favour Shoppe said...

LOVE it! btw my fav Halloween movie is for sure the Great Pumpkin patch too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0